In a globalised economy, corporate travel is a significant expense for companies in a wide range of industries. Despite this, it is often surprisingly unregulated, which results in inefficient planning processes, a lack of awareness of where to draw the line on business travel expenses and a disorganised reimbursement process that cannot be accurately regulated or audited.
Business expense management solutions like those offered by South African innovators, TraveluXion, deliver companies a means to overcome these issues and further benefit organisations. These benefits include:
- Compliance with travel policies through superior control, visibility gains and reporting features.
- Considerable savings due to expertly managed booking and spend structures.
- Increased transparency due to real time, automated travel expense tracking and record keeping.
- Access to real time travel expense information, including budgets, for excellent financial control.
- Effective fraud and financial risk management.
- Access to trip information in real time, including visas, travel alerts, security information and more.
- Streamlined planning, approval and reimbursement processes through the correct channels, making bookings simple and allowing companies to take advantage of discounts.
- The ability to effectively manage Duty of Care obligations towards employees travelling on your behalf.
- Increased employee and skill retention through the creation of a Duty of Care culture.
The primary drive behind the benefits of this travel spend management system is that it is an end-to-end solution which improves a variety of essential business processes for companies and employees alike.
The TraveluXion solution is built on industry-leading technology, including Amadeus’s online booking system and Fraxion Spend Management, to deliver a fully integrated pre and port-trip management service. For more information on this cutting-edge business expense management solution, please contact us today.