The TraveluXion self-booked (Online) Process
- The Booking is created in TraveluXion via the AeTM launch button.
- AeTM holds the Master File.
- The Agency is NOT notified of the booking at this stage, as they have not yet been involved in the booking life-cycle.
- A Passenger Name Record (PNR) Reference Number is generated in AeTM and through integration the unique Synchronisation Code, Traveller ID (TID) /Community ID (CID) as well as “Awaiting Approval Status” is automatically inserted into the remarks field of the PNR.
- The TraveluXion Application is seamlessly populated with the itinerary information.
- The Requestor is now notified to submit the Travel Request (TR) for Final Approval.
- The TraveluXion Application recognises the destination fields and returns information regarding each destination’s Visa requirements and Country Alerts. These need to be accepted by the Requestor before the final approval is obtained.
- The TraveluXion Application will check that the Trip Value, Date and Destination of the TR have not changed, subsequently the TR will either be Auto-Approved or submitted for Re-Approval.
- Once fully approved, the TraveluXion application releases the booking for ticketing and dynamically places the PNR on the agency’s robotic queue for auto ticketing.
The below all takes place in the Amadeus GDS:
- The Agency retrieves the booking from the fulfilment queue and completes the fulfilment function.
- Ticket Issuance (TraveluXion Robotics automatically issues the ticket and places the PNR on the fulfilment queue for voucher issuance etc.)
- Vouchers (The agency to issue the vouchers)
- Accounting Scripts (On negotiation, we can build custom fields to replace manual RM entries)
- Invoices (The agency issues and emails the invoices through to a predefined email address in order to facilitate the TraveluXion auto-matching process.)
- The Agency places the fulfilled PNR on the upload queue.
- The TraveluXion Application continuously monitors this queue and imports the latest image of the PNR into the TraveluXion Application.
- The Travel Request is now in a “Closed Status” and awaiting invoices to be matched and processed for payment.