For a Non-Amadeus Agent
- You will need an Amadeus GDS set/s to accommodate the TraveluXion Application.
- In order to continue servicing the specified customer, you would need to contact the Amadeus Sales team in order to begin the migration process (remember that a full office migration is not required, but merely a predefined number of GDS sets based on the number of consultants required to service the customer).
|AMADEUS GTD SOUTHERN AFRICA LIMITED
Turnberry Office Park, 48 Grosvenor Road
+27 11 548 7300
Points to consider during migration:
- Number of consultants and sets required for the potential customer
- Adequate time to train the consultants (Amadeus GDS Conversion course normally is scheduled for a week out of the office)
- Voucher, Invoicing and any third party integration requirements required for fulfilment.
- Any other system requirements needed to service the customer. These all need to be scoped and included in the migration process with Amadeus.
- Please note that the duration of the implementation of the TraveluXion Application is 3 months, so do not delay scoping the above mentioned requirements.
- Once you are an official Amadeus Agent, please follow the “Is an Amadeus Agent – The Process”.